Thursday, November 20, 2008

Love That Gym

Yesterday morning we were introduced to a new activity center that offers a wonderful place for children 6 mo - 4 yr to play and have fun, without having the added worry that an older kid is going to plow through your younger children. Our friends down the road invited us and I was impressed at the amount of things there was to play with and the price to do it. Two dollars for two hours of play is a great price especially in this day and age. There were moon walks to jump in, multiple basketball hoops, tons of balls, Fisher Price plastic houses, tunnels, oversized stuffed blocks, big wheels, cozy coups, etc. It was a play wonderland and Samuel didn't even know where to start. Here are some of our pictures to show you our day of play.

Look at me Mommy! I think that this is soooo funny....





Mastering the tricycle and having fun in the fire truck cozy coupe.





Climbing the oversized blocks.
Look at me I'm #1....such a big boy!



2 comments:

Ms. Smoochy said...

Isaac is standing by himself! WOW!

Our last trip to KS was short and this next one will be shorter still. I'd love to come see your house, I'm just not sure it is in the cards. Boo! I'll be in touch though in case we can work something out. The kids and I fly to Florida from KCI on December 3rd.

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely adorable! It looks like that had a great time!