Monday, September 08, 2008

Growing Pains/Giggles

This morning when I went to get Isaac out of his crib I saw this!



Not only is my son crawling like a pro, he also sits himself up like a pro, and now my little toady is pulling himself up! I just know that it is a matter of a couple months before he is toddling around the house. In the back of your head you know that it is a matter of time before they get older and hit all the milestones and it can be frustrating to have the time pass you by faster and faster with each child. Even in Sam's naughtiest moments I try and find something to smile about in the moment; as Trace Adkin's song states "You're gonna miss this, your gonna want this back, your gonna wish these days haven't gone by so fast. These are some good times, so take a good look around, you may not know this now, but your gonna miss this!"

Here are some of Isaac in his soft fuzzy footed jammies. Can you believe the weather and having to scramble for some warm clothes for all the kiddies?! Goodbye summer - Hello Fall!




1 comment:

Scott said...

Hi Amber, You've done a beautiful job with the blog. Looks great with wonderful pics and videos!
Scott