Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Isaac!

We have a birthday in the house!


My dear sweet Isaac ~

A whole two years! Wow! You are my sweet spot in the middle, my cuddly punky-do... how I love you!   Isaac, you are mister expressive eyes and when you raise your eyebrows you still get a small furrow of wrinkles on your forehead, just as you did when you were a baby, one of my first favorite things about you.



In this picture you were a whole 7 days old. I knew you would have a big impact on our family but couldn't quite grasp what type of little boy you would turn into.

3 Months



At just 3 months you were the twinkle in our eye - the center of attention. You were new, squeezable, adorable, perfect!

On The Go!


I can't believe that when we moved into our first house that you were still in the baby car seat, still dependent on mommy and daddy. It is our house now that you first learned how to be on the move. What a big boy!

100% Personality



Your sweet face and warm disposition are intoxicating. Once people are around you they just can't get enough. Who could resist those bright baby blues and those chipmunk cheeks?

Becoming Mr. Independent...OR rather Mr. Ornery but only 20% of the time....right? ;-)



At this point in your life you are putting together a few words at a time to form a sentence, jumping off the ground with both feet, getting a mouthful of teeth (FINALLY!) and managing to do so without being irritable, counting 1-2-3 in the correct order, coloring (without eating the crayons), still a snuggler (please keep this up for as long as you can, I l-o-v-e it!), eating with utensils and actually getting the food in your mouth without help, obsessed with your pant legs being over your shoe laces, throwing balls, giving pay back to Samuel for all the times he was a bit rotten to you :o) and being the wonderful warm hearted boy that you are. I'm so happy that I get to be your mommy and that you get to be my son. One of the three best gifts God could have given me!

We Love You!



Love ~ Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute to Isaac! He is a wonderful boy. Makes us all smile. I love your family picture! I'd love to have a copy for my bullentin board. Love to you all, Auntie Kathy

Anonymous said...

You described Isaac perfectly! He is irresistable! He is so funny as well! Those eyes.... they will break hearts! He is a special boy and so glad he is one of ours!

Unknown said...

So so cute, I love looking at your pictures, but I'm supposed to be working on your giveaway post!! :)
back to work now, I promise.