Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tights and Cardigans

At this stage of my motherhood and Caroline's age, I have decided that I'm in love with all girl accessories to embellish her in, tights and cardigan sweaters are just some of my favorites! I bought her about 6 different little cardigan sweaters (from a secret store) for her to wear a few weeks back and now I'm adding tights to the list. These pictured were a gift from grandma, who just couldn't resist.




Here is one of the cardigan sweaters that I found. Isn't it sweet? Little flowers along the bottom edge and in the sweetest colors!





My next favorite thing to dress Caroline up with are barrettes! I have a friend who makes "Little Adaline" barrettes and the are just precious and starting at $8. These cute boutique barrettes would go for $12 in stores! If you are interested please let me know and Kim would be thrilled to send you pictures of her inventory. Great for baby - 7 years old!

Happy Tuesday! Pictures of Caroline's finished girly room coming VERY soon! YAY!

Cheers~ Amber

2 comments:

katie said...

cutest trend for baby girls (and boys!) in my opinion right now? baby leg warmers!! and added bonus: no tight removal for diaper changes. they're all over etsy, i got some handmade pairs for like $3. sooooo cute.

Anonymous said...

The boutique that we found the sweaters at is amazing! She looks adorable in those tights! Dang it makes me want to squeeze her fat little thighs! I wonder why chubby thighs are cute as a baby and not so cute as an adult? Maybe I should get some tights? lol
I can't wait to see the pictures of her room. She is our little princess and she should sleep in a beautiful surrounding!