Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Puppy Love

As many of you may know, Isaac is my tender hearted boy, and Lord help us he loves his "puppy" that his Grandma K made him. If any of you remember Linus from Charlie Brown he would be the spittin' image!
meet_linus_big.gif.jpg  



He drags that thing ALL OVER. Finally, the other day I HAD to wash that thing, and thinking that it would be less painful by having him throw it into the washing machine didn't go as well as I had planned. 

Trying to explain to a 2 year old that his puppy needed to get a bubble bath because he was dirty went well until the click of the washing machine door confirmed he wasn't getting it out. Here came the crocodile tears. Oh my! Luckily our new washing machine has a speed wash cycle so the mental breakdown only had to last 18 minutes. (I wish dropshots was working properly because I have hilarious video of the mental breakdown....I'll try again later.)

(See Sam's "art work" all over our new washing machine? Where he found a Sharpe marker I DON'T KNOW, but luckily I know how to remove the 'permanent' markings)

Yup. Your 'puppy' is still in there!

Grandma K..... we may need a back up for times like these! :o)

Caroline's Food Breakdown

Seeing the food and mommy not getting organized fast enough

Signaling she wants a bite!

Happy for a split second after a bite.

Thoroughly peeved after 3 JARS of baby food are gone!

This is how my lunch time goes everyday, but wouldn't change it for the world. :o)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amber you have so made my day. I just got all caught up on all your new blogs and I'm all smiles! Love, love, love the pics of the kids. Your flowers are beautiful and your words are inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing all this with everyone! Love ya! Sharon