Monday, May 10, 2010

Bailey


Isn't he as sweet as can be? I've already chosen the perfect name - Bailey. Don't you think that's perfect? Bailey and Gus. Yup, those sound just perfect together.

In this picture it is just a 3 month old Goldendoodle (Golden Retriever/Poodle Mix) hoping a praying to go to a loving family....but when he gets to us, he'll be Bailey - OUR Goldendoodle. :o) For a while now I've thought about how nice it would be for Gus to have a friend to romp around with, and to be honest I've always wanted one of each; a big dog and a little dog, that is.

Some of you may think I'm just plain out of my mind, as if I didn't have enough going on in my life, so it is a good thing I don't care what everyone has to say about this decision, (no offense) but Bailey will be living with me - not you - so please no remarks about my slight bought of craziness! I'm quite aware of my decision and as far as I'm concerned he is just the ticket. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber - Bailey is a perfect name, he is just adorable. What a wonderful addition to your family. The kids will just love him and so will Gus. Just more love in the house!!!! You'll have to post a family picture of all 7 of you! He has the same color hair/fur as the boys!

Corrine

Amy said...

I saw your comment on Erin's blog and stopped by after seeing you were a KS girl, too! Your kids are super cute and I love your jewelry! I may have to come back and shop! (LOVE the kid/name charms!!) Had to comment here b/c we have a Goldendoodle, too! (But ours is black.) She is a great dog! (and I'm not a dog person, so that's saying a lot!) Have a great day enjoying this KS heat! :)