Friday, October 29, 2010

Dino Sneak Peek

First let me start by saying that I boycott the Halloween industry by putting much love and thought into making my children their costumes. They may not be perfect, someone else probably wouldn't choose mine over a "store bought" but mine are still made with a tremendous amount of love that is over and done with in about 3 hours on Halloween night.

Toy Story is a family favorite and that kind of is the theme for the boys. I wanted it to be the theme for all of my kids, but procrastination let to the boys in Toy Story character and my baby girl as a bug. You'll have to wait for pictures of Isaac and Caroline but because Samuel had a Halloween party at school today you get a special sneak peek!!

Toy Story "Dino-Sam"





And I'm sorry, but I just can't resist her sweet fat legs in tights with her "Uggs" and cute little booty. :o)


2 comments:

Ms. Smoochy said...

You have reached crafty-mom nirvana! This is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Amber, your dinasaur is so wonderful!!! How creative! Sam, you're the most awesome dinasaur!!! Happy Halloween! Grandma K.