Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Beginning and an End

Well on the 18th was Sam's second birthday; which I can hardly believe that my sweet little baby is that big, and it was also my little brother's graduation (although he is hardly little anymore). Sam is still just at the beginning of his adventures and Charlie has completed one of his.



We had a really nice time and the weather was just perfect for being outside all day, and I'm sure you can guess who was the most excited about being outside! :-)




This was also a good opportunity to get an updated shot of Joel and I. Sometimes I forget to take pictures that have us in them as well.



For Sam's birthday he got decked out in sports gear. One of his most favorite things is his helmet, and he looks stinkin' cute in it too! He also got a cool tee ball set, batting gloves, baseball glove, arm band, cute cute clothes, money, etc. For only being 2 he made out pretty dang good!





Yes, that day was full of good food, good friend/family and good weather. Who could want anymore than that?

Congratulations Charlie!

No comments: