Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit



May 4th, 2008 Isaac James Kellen was baptized at Prince of Peace church at 1:00 p.m. with family and friends present. Raymond, Meeghan and Jessica are the God parents and everyone looked great! With both of my babies, there is just something about a baptism that makes me get teary eyed. I can truly feel Christ's presence and am moved knowing that God is holding my baby in his arms.




Isaac wasn't thrilled about the chilly temperature of the holy water, can you tell?





Anyway, after the baptism we had a small gathering at our small place, but everything turned out very nice. Isaac is lucky to have such wonderful family members and friends; he got many nice gifts from everyone!

We miss you Meeghan and Raymond!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just want to say that I checked out all of the other babies, and he was definitely the cutest baby being baptized!! His chubby little body is just too adorable!