Monday, May 26, 2008

Bubbles and Water

I don't know about all other children, but water and bubbles are a huge highlight for Sam this summer. Yesterday was finally the time to play outside all day in water and bubbles. This was the perfect opportunity for me to use some different options on my camera; I mastered the continuous shot, so I was able to capture some really good facial expressions on Sam!



Okay I'm ready!





I can do my bubble gun all by myself!




The get together was at Auntie Kathy and Uncie Al's house. All took advantage of the breezy front porch and shaded yard during the day, and like always we were in good company with good food!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I had fun just watching him! :)

~Katie

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I'm going to want a couple of those. I love his face when I was spraying him and the one with his bubbles up close. What a fun day! I need to plan another gathering, huh? I'll see you soon. I'll be over to see your new house, ok? Love ya.

Ms. Smoochy said...

Wow! These are great pictures. And yes, your beautiful boys ARE growing like weeds! Glad to see all is well!