Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Birthdays

Oh goodness where to start? Other than being busy with making jewelry we have had some birthdays in the family starting with my Dad's the end of July. How cute are these pictures?!

Grandpa's Boys






Then it was my birthday the beginning of August. Can you see the little eyes peering over the table at the cake? I'm sure he'll really enjoy his birthday this year; I already can foresee cake all over in eyes, hair, ears, and just maybe in his mouth. :o)



I have been trying to get a great picture of Isaac and his pouty face but this is the best I have come up with so far. I really need to capture that great expression before he doesn't do it anymore, after all, as much as I don't want to admit it, Isaac my little baby is about to be bumped out of baby status in a matter of days or a couple weeks. Time passes much too quickly!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep working on capturing his pouty face! When he really sticks that lip out.... well it's priceless!

Ms. Smoochy said...

Oooo! The baby face is precious. It will be sad when those pouts are just bratty and no longer a little sweet.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I hope it was lovey!