Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Beefcake and Taters

I told myself that we would start the potty training saga soon, but I am such a lazy mother when it comes to potty training! Sure I would love for him to be out of diapers, for more reasons than one, but at the same time do I really feel like cleaning up messes when I'm running around after a very mobile 10 mo. old? Yeah. Not really. *sigh* Last week I thought I would give Isaac a taste of how cool it would be, and how much better it would feel, if he agreed, to wear some big boy undies in hopes he would potty train himself. No such luck yet, but I will never get tired of these:

My sweet little Beefcake!

Aren't those the cutes Elmo buns you've ever seen? :o) I'm sure Isaac will appreciate these pictures some day....but such a stud-muffin!

For those of you craving some sweet little girl pictures I've got some for ya. Now that my gurl has some teeth and is ready to have some table food, we found that mashed taters are a favorite! Daddy couldn't shovel them in her "ready to go birdie mouth" fast enough, and temper tantrums would follow letting him know so! I decided, sure, what the heck? A plop of taters, right in front of her on the highchair...boy did she go to town!

Love me some taters!

Happy Hump-Day!
Cheers~
Amber

No comments: