Monday, November 13, 2006

Grandma's Overalls


Samuel couldn't look cuter in his fine farmer man overalls. Yeehaw! Grandma K. great pick! I have loved Sam in all of his overall outfits that have been bought for him by the family and the long pant ones are just as cute as the short ones. I have enjoyed dressing my little man, as though he was my dolly to play with, oh...wait a minute he is mine to play with! I love this job. I am very excited to send out our Christmas cards this year so you all can see the most adorable outfit Sam will be wearing in our family portrait. I could buy him clothes every day, as the rest of you probably also feel, and would like nothing more for him to cooperate with me mix and matching his clothes to find new combos for him to wear. I'm sure that the little girl cousins will love carting our little one around at Grandma's house this year for Christmas. And I know that Sam will be best friends with Normy, and once they meet will be broken hearted to separate from their newly found play mate. Maybe one day they will be closer so that they can play together and go on adventures of their own. I was trying to get a good shot at the cute little tennies that Grandma L. had bought him but not so much luck. Doesn't daddy look proud?

The other day Sam was fast a sleep, when I heard him starting to fuss himself awake. I was going to go see if he needed his "Nuk-Nuk" to comfort him back to sleep, when I found him staring straight ahead at me, barely peering over his crib at me.
I was feeling very needy of my little one and wanted to snuggle so badly; Sam gave me the go ahead when he quickly laid his sweet little head down on my shoulder. Heart Melter! For the next hour my son and I bonded while I snuggled him safely in my arms, wondering what he was dreaming about, and hoping he would want to snuggle with me for many years to come. Stay tuned for a very mouth watering turkey picture!

3 comments:

Ms. Smoochy said...

I love the photo essay! Sam continues to confound me with his cuteness!

Anonymous said...

I am dying to get to Chicago to have me some of my own "snuggle" time!! Sam looks so old sitting on his daddy's knee. The pictures are so dang cute! I see in one picture it looks like he already has the outfit I just bought him to bring up. Looks like I will be returning it and looking for something else. I so hate shopping for baby clothes. Not! :0)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! Your little man is going to be so big!

Cousin Sarah