Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Having Fun Accessorizing




On another note I've been making more of these awesome leather beaded bracelets that are so popular. This one was a special treat for my mom, but if you would like to purchase one the cost is $28. 

Summertime





We have been taking advantage of this spring tease weather by tackling some more money sucking home improvement projects, and let's be honest, we have MORE than our fair share. Once we are able to move from our starter home, first thing on the list, is to find a decent home inspector! Gawd!

Oh a happier note, the back deck now feels like a separate living space. I can't wait to buy a cute umbrella for our table, stain the deck/paint the railing, plant flowers, put up my cute bird feeder (with a fresh coat of paint), then sit back and enjoy! That picket door wasn't there before- we added that. I like being able to keep the dogs down and the kids in or vice-versa. I do believe we'll enjoy this outdoor space much more this season. 

Spending Monday with my hubby was SO nice. I hope your Monday was as nice as mine!


3 comments:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Such cute pictures! Your little girl is adorable.Your bracelets looks awesome!!So glad I found your blog.

Amber@Munchkin Land said...

Alicia,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! That makes me so excited. :-)

LuLu said...

Accessories are the best, they complete the outfit!! Our dog is a goldendoodle (part golden retriver part poodle)
Xo,
LuLu