Tuesday, October 17, 2006

New Clothes and Crazy Days

All bundled up and ready to go outside! I just love Sam in his little "beanies" and he doesn't seem to mind them much either. However if he accidently pulls it over his eyes Sam is quick to let us know; in a mad rage he'll shake his head back and forth to be rid of the thing covering his eyes. Oh, it's a site to see.

I can't believe that the 9th of October was my last post! Wow time really flies when you have a lot to do. I am wrapping up the last few weeks of this semester and am making preperations to enroll for some more classes, paying for Joel's graduation (the end of this month), Joel job hunting, hunting for a respectable place for Sam, etc. Good Grief! Can't complain for the most part. Last week I was down for the count with a sinus infection, which I had to take some antibiotic for. It was quite the surprise to find out that I was having an allergic reaction to Ceptra. I thought the flushed face was due to me feeling like complete crap, rather than having an allergic reaction...but noooo. I proceeded to go to bed to sleep it off, and instead of waking up to feel better, I was burning and freezing all at the same time with my face as red as an apple and my eyes and cheeks swollen. What an adventure that was.

Other than that I have had the joy to go and buy Sam some snuggly winter clothes and some for me as well. I'm proud to say that I have lost a total of 8 lbs within the past 2 months. Slipping back into a size 8 pant is enough motivation to keep me going until I hit that size 6 (that I was before the baby)! The picture below is a sample of his new clothes.

"That's all folks!" More to come later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Sam with his beanie on is so dang cute!! I swear he looks like a rubber dolly! I seem to remember people telling me the same thing about Sam's mommy when she was a babe. He is growing so much! I hope he won't be scared of us when we see him, because I just want to squeeze the puddin' out of him!
Gma
I like the way you changed your blog~ looks like Becca inspired you! :0)