Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hungry for Piggies



Oh, I always knew there would come a time when my little man would not be able to resist his delectable piggies. Samuel told me that his taste was much to refined for "finger food" and that he must move on to bigger and better things. Joel cringes at the sight of Sam's new discovery. He insists that I'm the one who taught our son this horrible new discovery, and I chuckle to myself knowing that I did egg it on.

Lately my days have been a whirlwind of buying new items, to replace the old that have died, which include but are not limited to: Computer, fish, old uniforms,etc...not our finest hours but still manageable. Luckily we have a sense of humor, and on Monday all Joel and I could do was laugh at how horribly the day was going...ohh well. Between dealing with those issues and my anxious wait to hear the words of "staying in, or getting out" from Big Navy, I do Dahn yoga http://www.dahnyoga.com/ on Mondays and Wednesdays to relieve any stress I have accumulated. Otherwise I'm extremely excited for the upcoming holidays and can hardly wait to start playing Christmas music. I know my dear Sam will be mesmerized by the twinkling lights on the tree. Ahhhh, what a terrific feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so weird to see you and a baby.. because i haven't really been around you lately i forget you have sam... sad. But i can't wait to see you!!
your cousin Katie I